Last updated: October 15, 2020
We do not offer any refunds on gym memberships purchased.
Under special circumstances you may freeze your membership for a specified time. This is subject to approval of the management
1. Members may “freeze” their memberships under special circumstances.
a) Unable to travel back to Malaysia after travels due to travel restrictions.
c) Family emergencies requiring to travel overseas.
d) Other reasons will be taken under consideration of the management.
2. A member must give notice to the Club by the 20th of the month prior to the first day of the freezing month. Back dating freeze is not allowed.
3. The freeze period must be for a period of not less than 1 month or a maximum of 12 months and the Member needs to be an active paying member for a minimum of 3 months after joining.
4. The Time Freeze period always starts on the 1st day of the month and finishes on the last day of the month.
5. The freezing period does not count towards the minimum term. Freeze may not be used in respect of the notice period for cancellation of membership.
6. Members may not use the club facilities during this freezing period unless you unfreeze your membership by paying the pro rata dues of the month before the end of freezing period.
7. Your frozen membership will be reactivated to a full paying membership automatically upon the expiry of the frozen period.
If you have any questions about our Returns and Refunds Policy, please contact us:
- By email: email@example.com